Sediment in water

I have a house filter (Omni) with a 5 micron filter, but I still get a good amount of sediment coming out of the faucet. It is most problematic at my kitchen faucet. The screen needs to be cleaned every 2 days or the flow gets too slow.

Any suggestions? Should I put a second filter in the basement or perhaps a filter under the kitchen sink just for the faucet?

Thanks, Fred

Reply to
Fred

I would guess you are getting scale from somewhere on the house side of the filter. Likely the water heater or maybe some older pipe.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan