Sediment in faucet / result in repair.

I want to thank everyone for the emails as well as possible solutions. the Plummer came checked the water lines. I live in a townhouse and the end of a 20 unit complex. There was an old rubber washer stuck in the pipe just before where the water comes out of the faucet.
again thanks for all the responses.
Mike