Security lights

I decided I was going to remove the reflectors from my 15 year old, inexpensive (

Reply to
dadiOH

They use steel because it's cheaper than aluminum. If you want something better than the garden variety crap, you'll have to assemble the components yourself. RAB makes a universal floodlight cover plate, I think it's called EZ plate. With the plate, you can buy whatever floodlight holders and motion detector head you like. They thread into holes on the plate and you mount the assembly on your box.

Reply to
RBM