security doors

I'm interesting in acquiring a security door for the front door of my home.
At Home Depot, the best doors they have are
http://www.uniquehd.com
For those of you with experience with what security doors to buy and not buy, what type of security door would you recommend?
I want something that someone cannot easily kick in, that at the same time does not make the front of my house look like a prison.
We never leave our front door open, and so features such as a screen and glass are "nice to haves" rather than "must haves". If we are going to spend the money to install one of these doors, I want it to actually be worth something in deterring a break-in.
a security door can be defeated by simply kicking in a window instead. meet the neighbors so you can look out for them too. think about buying your friendly neighbors across the street some front porch furniture and increasing the presence of other porch sitters and neighborhood watch reminders. put up alarm signs at each window and door. have the alarm connected to a dialer that calls your cellphone and allows listen-in/talkback. some doorbell systems can call your cellphone for you to answer the door when the burglar rings your doorbell when you are away. first visit a locksmith for hardware ideas. consider a solid door but one mounted with security hinges in a frame better secured with longer screws into the structure and secure longer deadbolts into a secured latch on the door jamb. keep your money in the bank. ask your neighbors to keep their cars locked also. put in a car alarm and remember to use the panic alarm button or house panic button whenever you see a crime in progress.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Don't forget the frame, which is usually the weak point. Most frames can be jacked and the door opened without leaving a mark.
--
Free men own guns, slaves don\'t
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/

strongly prefer doors where neighbors and passing cars can't see. Don't forget the door between garage and kitchen- a very common entry point, since side door to garage often has a cheap lock, and kitchen door often does also, or is left open. And even if kitchen door is locked with a good lock, garage gives plenty of privacy.
Or are you worried about home invasions while you are home, hanging out in the back of the house?
aem sends...
On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 01:20:33 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Nick

And don't forget the new style of lock bumping which has made all keyed locks totally obsolete and a moot point on doors. http://www.discourse.net/archives/2006/01/locks_as_we_know_them_are_obsolete.html
The new 4" cordless chainsaws go right through walls in under a minute, too, if someone wants in NOW!
-- Remember: Every silver lining has a cloud. ---- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development