Securing indoor-outdoor carpet to old porch floor,ETC

Having rescreened the porch of the old place we just bought,I've decided to put indoor-outdoor carpet down to keep mosquitoes out.The floor is made of many boards which are bowed in some places giving it an irregular surface.Should I cover the floor with sheets of thin plywood or just lay it on tis bumpy surface?How to hold it down-glue (if so,any specific recommendations?) or staples?

Reply to
Henry B.

Mosquitos ? Floor ? Water table? Water Damage? Wood Rott? You need to supply more specifics. Mosquitos dont come through floors or live in basements unless you have a swamp under your house, Sue the inspector if your right. But be more specific first

Reply to
mark Ransley