Secret about NeverKink MAX hose

I bought a NeverKink MAX hose from Lowes.
Bullshit! It kinks...just like any other hose. No better, no worse.

No - those were INSTRUCTIONS to YOU - never kink this hose!
A sign on one of the the bike trails in Naperville, IL, says to shout out whenever you are going to pass someone. I shouted "out" as I passed some folks, they looked at me in amazement. I told them what the sign said and they laughed too.
On 7/4/2015 4:17 PM, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote:

IL, says to shout out whenever you are going to pass someone. I shouted "out" as I passed some folks, they looked at me in amazement. I told them what the sign said and they laughed too.

One time I ran into a crowded fire department and yelled Theatre.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

I ACTUALLY did that when I was visiting an old buddy, the Fire Captain. I had to explain it to him.