Secret about NeverKink MAX hose

No - those were INSTRUCTIONS to YOU - never kink this hose!

Reply to
taxed and spent

I bought a NeverKink MAX hose from Lowes.

Bullshit! It kinks...just like any other hose. No better, no worse.

Reply to
Bob

A sign on one of the the bike trails in Naperville, IL, says to shout out whenever you are going to pass someone. I shouted "out" as I passed some folks, they looked at me in amazement. I told them what the sign said and they laughed too.

Reply to
hrhofmann

IL, says to shout out whenever you are going to pass someone. I shouted "out" as I passed some folks, they looked at me in amazement. I told them what the sign said and they laughed too.

One time I ran into a crowded fire department and yelled Theatre.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I ACTUALLY did that when I was visiting an old buddy, the Fire Captain. I had to explain it to him.

Reply to
taxed and spent