Seating a wobbly bath sink

Hello,
I have a wobbly bath sink that I want to reseat.
What is the best material to under the sink that will stop the wobbling?
Thanks.
Bill
Billy Boy
To reply correct [at] and [dot]
"Billy Boy" <billyboy[at]comcast[dot]net> wrote in message

What kind of sink? Vessel, self rimming, undermount? What material porcelain on steel, stone, ceramic?
Silicone caulk to plumbers putty is used. Might only need to tighten the hardware.

Thanks.
Appears to be a plain ceramic bowl sitting on a composite cabinet. No hardware holding it down, just the weight of the sink.
Looks like the previous owner or original installer placed some kind of green colored putty/sealant under the sink.
Double sinks. One does not wobble. The other one does. Not a big thing but aggravating.
Thanks.
Billy Boy
To reply correct [at] and [dot]