Season's greetings

Hi, everyone Merry Christmas and happy, prosperous, and healthy new year to you all and yours.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Wishing the same to you and everyone else here. Larry

Reply to
lp13-30

blah,blah,blah just another useless holiday

list of useless holidays:

thanksgiving - the celebration of indian slaughter easter - the celebration of jesus being slaughtered independence day - the celebration of our military being slaughtered veterans day - the celebration of veterans being slaughtered memorial day - the celebration of more veterans being slaughtered valentines day - the celebration of peoples hearts being slaughtered and Christmas - which is supposed to celebrate the birth of Jesus (even though he was not born in December) they are all just stupid days off work for the feeble minded

funny how all the useless holidays revolve around death to our nation and you celebrate them all.

so that leaves us real holidays New Years day - a day to repent and change our ways for the better of mankind and of coarse ..........get drunk St.Patricks Day- a day to.............well.......get drunk of coarse Mothers Day - a day for all mothers to get drunker than any other day Fathers Day - a day for all fathers to get drunker than any other day

thank the Kennedy's for your useful holidays we should have Kennedy 's Day - just another day to get drunk

oh yah,................almost forgot one Halloween - a day to scare the shit out of everyone we meet while we are drunk

feel free to add any other useless holidays I may have forgotten

*if you're not making money....you must be spending it* get back to work and make your boss some money!
Reply to
Morbid Christmas

You missed Orgasm Day, yesterday.

GWB