Sears snowblower

Bought a single stage blower from Sears last year (fall 06) used 1 winter Now I noticed that the auger has no more rubber at ends of blades. Is this much wear normal? or was I over estimating the amt. of rubber on the unit. Sears has no part# for the rubber paddles . Frank

Im sure there is a replacement, but it may also be you for abusing the unit, the Rubbers last.

My Toro ss has 12 years of alot of concrete on it, and still 10- 30 years left of rubber on it, you abused the crap out of it You I%^#&.
You guys are probably right. Don't know how but it must be something I am doing differently than with my 30 yr. old Toro that still has rubber. Only change is new drive (concrete maybe to deep a brush finish. Thanks again Frank
Frank wrote:

Paddle-killer!
No, actually, you'll want this forum:
http://www.opeonthenet.com /
More snowthrower fanatics than you've ever imagined.