Sears snowblower

Bought a single stage blower from Sears last year (fall 06) used 1 winter Now I noticed that the auger has no more rubber at ends of blades. Is this much wear normal? or was I over estimating the amt. of rubber on the unit. Sears has no part# for the rubber paddles . Frank

Reply to
Frank

Im sure there is a replacement, but it may also be you for abusing the unit, the Rubbers last.

Reply to
ransley

My Toro ss has 12 years of alot of concrete on it, and still 10- 30 years left of rubber on it, you abused the crap out of it You I%^#&.

Reply to
ransley

Paddle-killer!

No, actually, you'll want this forum:

More snowthrower fanatics than you've ever imagined.

Reply to
Robert Barr

You guys are probably right. Don't know how but it must be something I am doing differently than with my 30 yr. old Toro that still has rubber. Only change is new drive (concrete maybe to deep a brush finish. Thanks again Frank

Reply to
Frank