Sears Rotozip Clone; will its sander disk fit a Rotozip

Hi! I went to Sears and found some sander disks that fit Sears' version of the RotoZip. Has anyone tried to fit one to a true Rotozip?
I might make a foray to Sears, with the sander disk sans the sander, in order to see if this is true. I wonder if anyone has tried to fit one to their Rotozip as there are no sander disks to be found in the US. Most sander disks I have seen on the Internet are from companines in England.
I just love my father's Rotozip and its sanding, even its polishing, disk would wipe steel clean down to bare bleeping metal without grunting or sweating. It is merciless!. I just don't like the drill-mounted sanding disks as they do NOT have the 20k RPM that the Rotozip affords me.
Your help would be greatly appreciated. Ken
Like you said - Bring your disks and see if they match up. if its like many other crapsman, uh, I mean craftsman junk its probably proprietary and will not fit. Plus it will probably not last as long.