Sears repair parts no longer available!

Eons ago one of the big selling points by Sears was they guaranteed that repair parts would be available. But I tried to get upper and lower blade saddles for my grass catcher and both the web site and the local part outlet say "no longer available". Don't buy Sears!

Reply to
Stubby

"Stubby" wrote in message news:RKydnQ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Welllll, now, how old was this unit? I ran into the same situation on my belt sander: gee, it was almost new, too, bought in 1979! I finally had to fabricate my own part for it.

Reply to
Pop

OK, for those of you who are "google challenged" here's another list for woodworkers:

SN

So do murderers, thieves, hopped up headies, etc et cetc etc etc etc etc.

Reply to
Pop

If you met a hopped up headie with a gun, what would you rather have in your own hands:

1) television remote control 2) police whistle 3) your own legally owned handgun

It's well documented that places with severe gun laws (such as New York City, England, Washington DC) have rapid increases in violent crime.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Naw. If they outlaw guns, then all the criminals will turn in their guns too, because people who disobey all the laws won't disobey this law, and we'll all hold hands and sing kumbaya.

Reply to
clifto

4) crucifix

2 fold protection that way. If he's a hopped up vampire I'm protected or if he's just a standard run of the mill hopped up headie I can just plunge it into his eye socket.

-- Learn the Truth about Mormonism

G Henslee

LOL!

Unfortunately that 'hopped up headie' usually turns out to be the paper boy delivering his route or one of your family members sneaking in the house late.

But hey accidents happen. If you didn't have the gun you probably would have beat that paper boy dead with a golf club. Teaches him to be on you porch that early in the morning.

Reply to
Jimmy