Sears repair parts no longer available!

Eons ago one of the big selling points by Sears was they guaranteed that repair parts would be available. But I tried to get upper and lower blade saddles for my grass catcher and both the web site and the local part outlet say "no longer available". Don't buy Sears!
message

Welllll, now, how old was this unit? I ran into the same situation on my belt sander: gee, it was almost new, too, bought in 1979! I finally had to fabricate my own part for it.

OK, for those of you who are "google challenged" here's another list for woodworkers: http://www.owwm.com/Craftsman/Manufacturers-Prefix.asp

So do murderers, thieves, hopped up headies, etc et cetc etc etc etc etc.
If you met a hopped up headie with a gun, what would you rather have in your own hands:
1) television remote control 2) police whistle 3) your own legally owned handgun
It's well documented that places with severe gun laws (such as New York City, England, Washington DC) have rapid increases in violent crime.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Naw. If they outlaw guns, then all the criminals will turn in their guns too, because people who disobey all the laws won't disobey this law, and we'll all hold hands and sing kumbaya.
--
I miss my .signature.

Stormin Mormon wrote:

4) crucifix
2 fold protection that way. If he's a hopped up vampire I'm protected or if he's just a standard run of the mill hopped up headie I can just plunge it into his eye socket.
-- Learn the Truth about Mormonism http://www.eaec.org/cults/mormons.htm

LOL!
Unfortunately that 'hopped up headie' usually turns out to be the paper boy delivering his route or one of your family members sneaking in the house late.
But hey accidents happen. If you didn't have the gun you probably would have beat that paper boy dead with a golf club. Teaches him to be on you porch that early in the morning.