Sears/Kenmore Chest Freezer Model #10151

I need the Lid/Door for the Freezer the one I have is warped does anyone know where I could purchase one from?
Thanks, Joe
Joe Grassi wrote:

Hi,
Kenmore model#'s are more like 123.45678910 or 123 45678910
# posted -appears- to be from a manual or bill of sale rather than the model/serial tag on the unit.

will seal when slammed down. Have you tried simply grabbing ahold of the lid and trying to bend the warp out? Same tactic applies to refrigerators when the doors don't seal correctly. Tom. Of course if a thief pryed the lid open when it was locked, this wouldn't work.