Sears Kenmore Air Conditioner - How many tons?

I have a Sears Kenmore central air conditioner that was probably installed around 1989. I don't have any documentation, other than the name plate on the unit. It lists both 867.800120 and CA5030QA1 as the model number. The Sears 867 prefix indicates it was built by Keep Rite, which is a United Technologies subsidiary (same corporate parent as Carrier).
Is it possible to tell how many tons capacity the a/c unit is based on the model number? It isn't listed anywhere else. Sears was not able to help.
Thanks!

Not that it means anything, but taking just the first numbers and going here:
http://home.earthlink.net/~centralheat/yunits.html
It may be a 2 1/2 ton unit.
Chris Taylor wrote:

CA5030QA1: The 030 tells me it is a 2.5-ton unit
--
Moe Jones
http://www.MoeJones.info