Sears Kenmore 90 series (natural) gas drier problem

I have a Sears Kenmore 90 series (natural) gas drier.
It has been in use for 10 years
For some reason, the heater has stopped working So basically everything is cold when it's running
Is there a website to walk me through the process of figuring out what the problem is and possibly fixing it ?
Thanks

Head for repairclinic.com. Do what the man says. Good people. HTH
Joe

# # Head for repairclinic.com. Do what the man says. Good people. HTH #
Looked at the www.repairclinic.com site, but there is not direction on how to remove the front panel I'm sure it's simple and obvious once you know how, but there is too much possibility of doing it wrong and damaging something in the process of opening it up
Any suggestions ?

Look for screws on the bottom edge. If there are a couple, remove them and swing the bottom out. Can't say for sure, but many are put together like that.
-snip-

It's easy if you've done it before.<g> I think your dryer will be this style- http://www.repairclinic.com/0100_13.asp
At any rate- see the clips on the top of the front panel? [unplug things first- there are open wires and bare contacts exposed]
You just pry the top with a screwdriver- prop it up out of your way. Then you should be able to see a couple screws holding the front on. [5 hands and a rubber neck are helpful]
Jim

In my experience...the burner is not lighting because the "glo-bar" has cracked or broken. It is located close to the burner and is easy to spot.

I also need a "How to get into your Sears Dryer for Dummies" manual, so that I can figure out where the "glo-bar" is located :-)
checD. A. Tsenuf wrote:

check here for some help re opening cabinet remember that Sears/Kenmore dryers are made by Whirlpool
http://www.partselect.com/dryer+open-cabinet+repair.htm
for part numbers or locations, go here for drawings and listings
http://www.searspartsdirect.com /