Sears Garage Door Openers

My garage door opener has a beam at the base which acts as a safety break to prevent the door from closing on something. The light diode on the left side shines onto a rflector on the right, which sends it back to complete a circuit. The beams have been moved, and I'm assuming they don't form a complete circuit anymore. I can't see the light so I don't know where the beam is shining. Problem is, the door now doesn't close.
Any suggestions on re-aligning the beam?

laser pointer. piece of string pulled tight. you can eyeball it close enough usually if they're mounted at the correct height and parallel to the floor.

They are not that critical. If they are mounted in similar manner just eyeball them.
There should be a indicator light that lights up when the beam is complete. use a 3 inch bicycle reflector as a mobile beam finder starting from a few feet away and slowly moving to where the real reflector is. make adjustments as needed. do not use a mirror. unlike a mirror, a bicycle reflector is designed to refect light back in the direction it came from.