Sears Garage Door

For some reason one of my Craftsman Garage doors won't open from the outside if the car is running. It opens from the inside all the time (car running or not). I've changed the batteries in the remote with no luck. Any ideas?

Reply to
gwtx2

I'd suggest reading the owner's manual a few times, while you're in the garage with the door closed and the car running. Sometimes the flux capacitor inductive charge (which is causing your problem) will get neutralized by this procedure. It may take up to two hours or so, but stick with it. Good luck!

Reply to
Dan C

One thing certain, you aren't on any cutting edge. Linux registered users are the scum of the earth is the picture you're portraying lately. It ain't nuttin' to brag about! Or are you looking for sympathy?

Reply to
Pop

Reply to
gwtx2