Sears Garage Door

For some reason one of my Craftsman Garage doors won't open from the outside if the car is running. It opens from the inside all the time (car running or not). I've changed the batteries in the remote with no luck. Any ideas?
On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:45:47 -0700, gwtx2 wrote:

I'd suggest reading the owner's manual a few times, while you're in the garage with the door closed and the car running. Sometimes the flux capacitor inductive charge (which is causing your problem) will get neutralized by this procedure. It may take up to two hours or so, but stick with it. Good luck!
Linux Registered User #327951

One thing certain, you aren't on any cutting edge. Linux registered users are the scum of the earth is the picture you're portraying lately. It ain't nuttin' to brag about! Or are you looking for sympathy?
Great idea!!! I read the manual 10 tens with the door closed and the car running. I'm now writing this message from Heaven. Now, I don't have to worry about it not working.