Sears entry doors

Hi all.
Has anyone had any experience with Sears custom entry doors? I just setup an appointment with them (Sears) as one of my options. I am looking to replace my old 80x60 entry system, and having trouble finding close size. Was turned down by Pella, and it looks like no luck with Therma-tru either.
The Sears representative called me from Orlando(!) while I am in NJ. He had very little information about the doors, except that they are steel doors, and no pricing info at all.
I wonder if this even worth it... Does anyone have any information?
Thanks, Arkadiy
I wouldn't let Sears touch anything in my house. They don't have their own installation crews, they sub out their work to anyone with a little experience, tools, a van, and who would shell out a couple of dollars for insurance. Usually these characters can't make it on their own due to shoddy workmanship and/or bad word of mouth. But Sears will take them to do their work, but you better believe the subs will take whatever shortcuts they can to get in and get out in a hurry and leave you scratching you head. Sears goal is a numbers game, if they can get as much work as possible paying bottom dollar to some piss poor handyman to do the work, they might get away with minimal callbacks to repair the mess their "installers" created in the first place. Just my two cents....