Sears Craftsman drill voltage

Sears appears to have junked its 18-volt rechargeable drill and now sells a similar 19.2-volt drill. If the batteries fit, would a 19.2-volt battery harm an 18-volt drill?
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs
Don Phillipson wrote:

sell more batteries.
--
LSMFT

A 14.2 works well on a 12 volt drill - and a 9.6 and a 7.2 both work well on a 12 volt car battery,.
Close to what I would have said. 1) No, the voltage is fine 2) Even Harbor Freight has different configurations in the same voltage.
If you really love your drill, try www.primecell.com and hope I typed that right. They rebuild battery packs. Might be cheaper to go buy another drill.
--
.
"LSMFT" < snipped-for-privacy@aol.com> wrote in message
news:Exm_n.6830$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe13.iad...

primecell.com can rebuild your existing battery pretty cheap with better cells than brand new. they have done mine they are better than new