Sears Craftsman Chain Garage Door Opener Problem - Not Open or Close

After the snowstorm and power finally comes back after 28 hours, I found my garage door opener stopped working. The light bulb still lit, and the opener motor is running, the chain is moving but the door just won't open. I have used the manual cord during the power outage days.. and I noticed now the door arm doesn't move with the trolley.
How to fix it?
Thanks!!

slide the arm onto the trolley until it clicks into place. If you can't get the arm guide onto the trolly just it may be hitting the edge, lift arm a little and it will slide over and click into place. If the arm slides past the trolley then the spring attached to the rope is bent or missing.

Thanks. Turned out I forgot to put the handle that the manual release rope connects to back to horizontal position. Took me only 2 seconds to fix:)

Aaah, you have the newer type, the older ones are spring loaded, just pull to release and let it go to lock. Glad to hear you are all set.