Sears 70 pint dehumidfier bites the dust

I have one of those unreliable 70 pint dehumidifiers from Sears. Nice units when they work. Mine was a year and a day old and I turned it on for the season but the coils did not get cold. It comes with a 1 year warranty on everything and 5 years on the sealed system which was humming but not cooling. It was shipped to me and they had the start of the warranty on the ship date which I complained to them was ridiculous because I did not have it yet. In any case I had to authorize $95 in case the sealed system was not the problem. I figured I would bitch later if necessary to get the $95 back. In any case the next day I got a call from Sears telling me the sealed system was shot and I should pick it up from the repair center and bring it to a Sears store for a new one. So in case anyone was wondering if you think your Sears dehumifiier sealed system is bad and it is still within the 5 years warranty, bring it in for a repair, at least in Raleigh, NC.