Searching: Kenmore washer part

I'm looking for a replacement fabric softener/detergent/bleach dispenser. The model number is 110.82381100, but there are probably other models with the same dispenser. It sits beside the door and fits into a hole which is 3.5"x11.5", part number 364425 off of the Sears web site. They want $80, which is a lot more than I paid for the washing machine.
snipped-for-privacy@vt.edu says...

http://www3.sears.com/ Type the model number in the "Search by Model # or Part #" box.
--
When Replying Remove "thepin" From Return Address

Wow, it's 21 years old and still working...I would just pour the soap into the machine. I think that dispenser runs water through it however and you may not be able to use the machine if it is missing entirely unless there is a way to disable it. And those little Downy balls that you put Downy in and throw into the machine work pretty good, I'm told.
Tom wrote:

Seen them older that that....anyway, the dispensers do run water through them. There is a way to "disable" them - means replacing the pump (4-port) with a 2-port one, and replacing the "pin trap" which will have an extra outlet for the dispensers with the conventional one. What exactly is the problem you're having?

that for getting our moneys worth on a purchase?
Warren Weber wrote:

Great deal , considering that new ones are going for close to a thousand dollars now. My wife waxes ours.

Then just buy a new machine.
You can also try www.repairclinic.com
wrote in message

This washer is in excellent mechanical condition and I think that it will run for several more years. I just put a shot in the dark to see if anyone had a dead washer with an intact dispenser, just for the convenience and 'good looks' factor. As was mentioned, we are using it as if it didn't have a dispenser with Downy balls and tossing the detergent in the basket.