Seamless Epoxy Flooring

I passed a truck on the way in today. From what I could make out, it was from a seamless epoxy flooring company in my area. I thought this might be a good way to re-surface my laundry room floor.
The current floor is ceramic one-inch-square tiles over plywood. There are a few small areas where the tile has come off so it needs to be redone. Having scraped all the little ceramic tiles off the kitchen and dining room floors about eight years ago, I'd prefer an alternative to getting down to the bare wood and re-tiling.
I googled the subject but have more research to do. Does anyone here have experience with this sort of flooring? Am I right in thinking that it would fill the gaps and stick to the existing tiles?
Paul

It would a lot since you'd need so much epoxy, and you'd still have an inferior solution as the weakest link rules - you already have tile coming loose.

Rico, What's your experience with this kind of floor? TB
Pavel314 wrote:

If you're asking how to re-do the floor, then the answer is:
1. Remove the bad stuff* 2. Make a decision about the replacement (Ceramic tile, vinyl tile, linoleum, laminate, etc.).
*The "bad stuf" - in your case teeny tiles - might be made easier with a Harbor Freight Miracle Tool. Or, if you want to spend more money, an pneumatic tile remover (about $90.00).
Alternatively, you could just cover what's there with thinset and lay ceramic tile.

Thanks, I'll look into a pneumatic tile remover. When I did the kitchen and living room, I used an ice scrapper, a flat metal blade on a long wooden pole. Having had carpal tunnel surgery since then, I'm not sure that my wrists are up to all the impact anymore.
pli

The pneumatic will also be tough on your wrists. It's simple work, so hire a local kid.

Thanks. You answered the question I intended to ask Rico. TB