Sealing Wood Floors

Have installed Mannington Canello Teak, great floor, very difficult to keep clean. Have thought about coating with Spar Varnish or sealing with someother products to make it easier to damp mop and keep clean. Appreciate any thoughts or ideas. cheers, John R.
Contact Mannington yet? Or installer? Shellac was default floor covering for MANY years.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo ! ! ! ! !
You have a 25 year finish on an excellent floor. Don't screw it up!!!!!!
Have you followed the Manning directions for cleaning? Have you tried their cleaner? By using their cleaner and a Swiffer mop, it is easily cared for.
We've had our for about 5 months now. Easy to care for. Just vacuum with a brush attachment every couple of days and mop the traffic areas every week or two. Anything you put on top is going to look like hell IMO. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net http://pages.cthome.net/edhome