Sealing Shower Grout

I just regrouted my shower tile which has approximately 1/8" seams. I used dry, sandless grout which I mixed with water.
The hardware store "associate" recommended that I use "Stand n seal" to seal the grout. It comes in a spray can, and the overspray does NOT have to be wiped off of the tile because it evaporates.
The "Stand n Seal" can says to wait 1 day before sealing the grout. The box of grout says to wait 3 days before sealing the grout. The sales associate said to wait 30 days before sealing the grout.
My tenants will wait 2 days before using the shower.
What do you recommend??? Thanks.
I would follow the instructions on the grout and wait 3 days before sealing. I don't know about the spray sealer so can't say yeah or nay....
Your tenants will have to wait for the work to be done properly.

Grout is a lot like concrete, a chemical action. Longer would be my choice, let the grout cure. Make arrangements for a couple of weeks in the future to stop by on a Saturday morning with the understanding that the tenants will wait as long as possible to use the shower.
"jay hey" wrote

Buy a few $2 shower curtains, overlap and join/seal with some duct tape, cover the walls ALL the way around the tub, and wait as long as you like.
Ive seen quite a few 60-80 yr old tile showers that are fine unsealed today and never were sealed. I view it as just something else new to have sold to you, worthless.