Sealing Pea gravel drive way. Need TiPS

I have a concrete pea gravel drive way.. Im looking to seal this. Last time I got these 5 gallons bucks from Lowes and rolled it on.. I have 4,000 sq yards of drive/walk way.
Is there any new Ideals or tips on how to do this. This is allot of hard work rolling.. Is there anything new on the market to help.
Tennessee
Airless sprayer.