Sealing garage floor.

I have a left over gallon of Sealkrete garage floor sealer. I had used it on my driveway.
I just put two coats of green garage floor paint on the garage floor.
Can I put this sealer over that paint. States it helps keep grerase and oil from damaging the flkor.
Thanks,
Bill
Bill wrote:

I would not. Assuming you use a good garage floor paint, it does not need any sealer. There is always the possibility that there will be some undesirable interaction with the paint the the sealer, like damaging the paint or more likely create a ice-rink effect.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

I agree. If you wanted something more than good floor paint, I would have used an epoxy product instead, which is the most durable finish. I doubt a sealer will add any real value.