Sealer for stamped concrete?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good clear sealer for stamped concrete? The original application was done by the guy that did the concrete and was an organic solvent based product. Since then, I've done it several times using a water based acrylic product that is also used for pavers. However, the solvent based one looked better and lasted longer, so I'm likely going to go with that type. Anyone have any suggestions?