Sealant for putting vanity top on cabinet

I am putting a Silestone quartz vanity top (33" X 21.5") on my Bathroom oak cabinet. What sealant should I use to glue or seal the vanity top to the cabinet?
On Wed 23 Jul 2008 08:53:07p, told us...

Silastic sealant or Liquid Nails.
--
Wayne Boatwright

I've had a lot of success with Phenosol Adhesive Caulking. Does a great job in both respects. Home Depot/Lowes MLD

ge silicone 2