Seal gutter seams?

Seamless alum. gutters were installed maybe 17 years ago on my little brick bungalow in midwest US.
"Seamless" on the straight lengths. The corner pieces were sealed with something that looks like caulk inside the gutter.
I noticed one corner leaking the other day. Exactly where it does the 90 degree turn.
What should I use to re-seal inside the corners? 100% silicone caulk? Maybe DAP (I won't touch GE)??
Thanks, Peetie

People use all sorts of things and there are specific products. Choice is up to you. There's nothing wrong with GE Silicone caulk. http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&safe=off&num=100&q=gutter+sealant

A small tube of silver gutter goop is what came in a gutter seam package I recently got. Also picked up a tube of the clear flexible OSI sealant that was in the link RicodJour provided.
Not sure how the OSI will hold up but I've seen that silver goop around a long time on some pretty old gutters before they started to leak.
wrote: They make caulk specifically for gutters. It is a bear to work with, because it is ultra sticky and doesn't have much body. Any hardware store will have it. But, in the end, I like silicone for versatility.
JK

wrote: They make caulk specifically for gutters. It is a bear to work with, because it is ultra sticky and doesn't have much body. Any hardware store will have it. But, in the end, I like silicone for versatility.
JK

like crazy to anything and everything. It is a pain to use and clean up. I use silicone caulk which seems to work easier and lasts ok.
Don Young

The seam sealer is great stuff. I know a guy that uses it fir just about everything. It can be a pain to clean up.
Jimmie

Silver; pain to clean up - reminds me of the silver anti-seize compound for bolts and the like.