Seal cracks inside fireplace

There are some cracks on the wall inside the fireplace of my 40 year old house. I can feel lot of cold air coming in through them. I guess the caulk for concrete cracks is not usable here as it cannot sustain heat at wood burning. Any alternative stuff for this?

Thanks!

Reply to
John91

There is cement for fire box repair, some ready mix in caulk cartridges. I've used both.

Frank

Reply to
Frank