Seal an old septic cast iron pipe

Thank you for the responses. Since this system is so old and I dont know what kind of mess is underground in the back yard, I took the last response and filled it with hydraulic cement. I put about 4 large balls of hydraulic cement into the pipe and made it even with the wall so I can paint it. That stopped the problem immediatly. Thank you!
Doug Miller Wrote:

--
pgsteelers