seagull barrier

i thought i already posted this question, but can't find it now.
this lady wants me to make this seagull barrier thing like we have on most of the light standards downtown and in the shopping malls. it sticks on the top of the light or post and looks sort of crown shaped. it has tendrils that look to me to be made of heavy gauge copper wire or maybe bent copper tubing, all attached to a circle at the bottom, where it attaches to the post.
lady wants one for her new light/security camera gizmo sitting in her front yard. she wants to buy one or have me make one. i couldn't tell her how to look for one because i have no clue what they're called.
anyone know what they're called or, even better, how to make one? doesn't look flexible at all, sort of like a fence for seagles.
Thanks. Gene
Add pictures here
✖

http://www.nixalite.com
✖

http://www.nixalite.com
Chuckle. They put those spike strips on the windowsills at work. The damn pigeons use them to anchor the nests they build there.
aem sends...
Add pictures here
✖

i'll bet. no pigeons here though. just seagulls.
Add pictures here
✖
Gene Duprés wrote:

Jacob's Ladder http://www.uoguelph.ca/~antoon/circ/hv/jacobs/jacobs.html
Add pictures here
✖

Google "bird spikes", you'll get a few (million) hits.
Jerry
Add pictures here
✖

Thanks! That's the ticket!