Screw in Plaster Wall Bubbles

I have put some small screws into a plaster wall and the plaster around the screw "Raised up" I had pre-drilled the hole and had also put tape around where I was to drill and it still raised up..
Should I be concerned? Have I permanently destroyed my plaster wall? can I fix this??
Well, that is good news.. I did use a stud finder and I was able to go in the attic to see where the stud was.. I found the stud finder to be pretty much useless..
Just some simple frames with pictures... Plastic screw shields? where do you get those and how do they work??
Thanx for your help

all destroyed. you must now remove and replace. easier to hang more sheetrok.