Screw hooks into Hardy Plank

I need to hang ornament on back poach from the ceiling. Would like to go into the hardy plank trim (1x3) around the edge of the ceiling. If I go into the 3 inch side and hang perpendicular would the screw hooks hold. Not extremely heavy piece but may be some wind loading.

Reply to
jc

I'd probably epoxy the bracket rather than drill into the HP. That or just tell the missus it can't be mounted there ;-)

Reply to
Wade Garrett

replying to jc, Tony944 wrote: My friend without any picture of site and what are you want to hang no one can answer that!!!

Reply to
Tony944