Screw Head (triangular) Question ?

Hi,
Trying to repair a kids plastic toy. Like most, it is held together by really small tapered screws. Screws have a pointed tip.
But these are a bit different.
Most of the toys I've worked on, (my Grandson is not the most gentle) have screw heads for the screws like this that have a small indent for a Phillips head screwdriver. Usually one of the Jewelers types that comes in those kits. Pretty small; maybe a mm or two.
But, easy to find a Phillips from these kits that works.
These seem to be different.
They appear to have a triangular indentation in the head. Obviously not for a Phillips.
Anyone ever run across any like this with a "triangular" indent in the head ? Do they sell small screwdrivers for these ? What are they called ?
Thanks, Bob
On Sunday, June 21, 2015 at 9:01:27 AM UTC-4, Bob wrote:

IDK what they are called, but I've seen them. I have a "security bit set" from Harbor Freight that I'm pretty sure includes that. It also has a lot of other common bits for screws designed to keep you out. Like most HF stuff, it's cheap, think it was under $10 for the whole set. Might find similar on Ebay too.
On Sun, 21 Jun 2015 06:12:10 -0700 (PDT), trader_4

Best to get the molybdenum-titanium-strontium alloy bits, Some of those children's toys can be pretty tough.
But I haven't seen triangular yet, and i have a set much bigger than the red rubber set BV posted.
On Sunday, June 21, 2015 at 8:01:27 AM UTC-5, Bob wrote:

This is what I have ($5 at a local import/salvage store). It doesn't show the type your looking for? (the larger set doesn't have it either)
(Amazon.com product link shortened)34892916&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=security+bit+ser
On Sunday, June 21, 2015 at 9:28:21 AM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:

That's swell, except there is no triangular bit. Good grief.
On Sunday, June 21, 2015 at 9:00:11 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:

That's what I said...it isn't readily available. But thanks anyway Charlie Brown!
On Sunday, June 21, 2015 at 8:01:27 AM UTC-5, Bob wrote:

http://i.stack.imgur.com/uucKM.jpg

I did a search for screwdriver bits at Mcmaster.com and a little chart showed up: http://www.mcmaster.com/#screwdriver-insert-bits/=xpy0a8
John Grabowski Http://www.MrElectrician.TV
Bob wrote:

On 6/21/2015 11:36 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:

(Amazon.com product link shortened)
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
(Amazon.com product link shortened)77GDMTGQP0J2BX9ESA
(Amazon.com product link shortened)77GDMTGQP0J2BX9ESA
On 6/21/2015 8:36 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Apple uses tri-point bits for the battery in some of its Macbooks. Different from tri-wing. That may be what is used on the toy.
Available in this set: <http://www.harborfreight.com/32-piece-screwdriver-set-with-tweezers-97517.html> In the HF 100 piece bit set they have very large tri-point bits, but those are not the ones you need for the toy.
Hi Folks,
Thanks so much for All the help. Much appreciated.
Looks like I have a TP3 type.
Sure have learned a lot.
On 6/21/2015 9:01 AM, Bob wrote:

On 06/21/2015 07:01 AM, Bob wrote:

Tri-Wings, TA, or TP3, depending. For a one off an allen wrench and a Dremel ought to get you close. Or, if you have a Torx set, try stuffing the tightest one in. Or filing down a sacrificial flat screwdriver until it's close might get it.
Like the Maker crowd says 'If you can't take it apart you don't own it.'

Don't know what they are called, but a while back I ordered a kit that had 20 or 30 bits in it from Amazon or off ebay from China that had a few screwdriver bits that sound like those. Looks similar to a Phillips except 3 things instead of 4. I don't think I payed more than about 10$ or less for the kit of small screwdrivers.
On Sun, 21 Jun 2015 16:42:31 -0400, "Ralph Mowery"

philips, and a 3 cornered robertson.

Haven't got a clue what the official name of the screws is, but I've heard then called many names that can't be printed in a public forum!!!! The screwdrivers ARE fairly widely available and are included in the "electronic repair" screwdriver kit I have. They are common on Cheap Chinese Crap toys and technologic crap - like Asus notepads etc.