Scratched black glass hob (glass stove).

I have scratched my ceramic black glass hob ('glass stove' in the US?) and the scratch is very visible. I was cutting food on a metal baking tray on top of it, and the scratches are a result of the motion (silly me).
I was wondering if there is anything I can apply to the scratches to reduce them.
Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Many thanks.