Scorch mark in sink

"financially afford" comes into play some where. I can't remember, where.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Actually Chris, the greatest ship fleet in the world was sent back to the King, tales wagging. It was not just any ol' separation.

Um, the second time of armed confrontation was when Yankees wanted taxes, causing the War of Northern Aggression. Some Yankees even got into Georgia.

Reply to
Oren

Cuse me sah, the word is damnyankees - never capitalized nor hyphenated.

In the Southern States, the worst thing you can see out of your living room window is a damnyankee with a U-Haul.

Dick

Reply to
Dick Adams

My mother is a naturalized Southerner from Brooklyn, NY, she's going on 90 years old and she still says "yalls guys". 8-) When those Damn Yankees, some are my cousins, come down here and see how beautiful it is, we can't get them to go home!

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas