scooter

I found a small, gasoline-power scooter in the woods near my house I called the police, and a car came prettyi quickly, and because it doesn't have a VIN, the patroleman wasn't interested. i said, "Well, even if doesn't have a VIN, I would think the owners want it back." But he said if I didn't want it, they'd take it to a yard where it woudl sit for months and if it didn't run, they'd junk it.

It doesn't run.

Reply to
Micky

Micky, You left out the most important bit of information.....who is the manufacturer of that scooter?

Reply to
Eagle

BTW...you might find this useful.

Eagle