Schraderizing?

I have a mountain cabin. In the winter, we go up and use it in freezing weather.
I am going to redo the plumbing so that we can haul water up in the winter and use it through piping pressurized by 12v. RV pumps.
When we leave, I will have a low point drainage valve.
However, there are P trap shaped hoses (the toilet and sink supplies, namely) where water will accumulate, and not drain by merely opening a drain valve.
We do the usual thing of putting RV antifreeze in the toilet and p traps.
I am assuming that there is a Schrader type valve I can plumb into this so that I can used compressed air to blow out the remaining water to avoid bursting. The interior of the cabin gets down to the teens during the winter when no one's there. The outside gets about ten below.
What do I ask/look for at the hardware store?
Thanks in advance.
Steve
Steve B writes:

Schrader valve on a 1/4" or 1/2" male NPT threaded nipple. Common item.

At a decent store. I doubt if Lowes or H.D. will have it.
Bob