Schrader valve stem

What is the thread pitch and size of a Shrader valve stem on an bicycle's inner tube?
What is the thread pitch and size of a Shrader valve stem on an bicycle's inner tube?
Also, the small metal pin in the middle of the valve is bent so it's difficult to inflate the inner tube or to unscrew the valve stem core. How do I take the core out?
On Thu, 23 Jun 2011 16:59:08 -0700 (PDT), gcotterl

With what they fancifully call a Tire Valve Stem Core Remover Tool but is really called a valve stem remover. Some are attached to valve caps. They have two prongs.
(Amazon.com product link shortened) 1&pf_rd_i03ASFUZE&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1S1VGZQDH5YR9J96KH83
It's 39 cents plus shipping.
You can get this style at bicycle stores, and maybe at auto stores, for less than a dollar.
There is a slightly more useful tool. It has the two pronged removal tool, plus thread "chasers" for both the internal and external threads. Nice to use to clean out corrosion, etc. I always keep one of the "removal" caps on one of the wheels of my bicycle.
/paul W3FIS