Saw sharpening?

Anyone successfully sharpened their crosscut wood saw? If no special tools required, how?
TIA
On 4/2/2016 9:41 AM, KenK wrote:

Couple of files, patience, consistency will do it. Easier to send it to a shop with the right equipment. http://www.wikihow.com/Sharpen-a-Saw

I thought you just use a saw sharpener, which is like a pencil sharpener but made for saws..... It's very similar to a penis sharpener, which nearly every man owns, particularly maried men who need to satisfy the wife on a daily basis.
You can learn more about them here. http://www.democraticunderground.com/11034179
And if you enter "penis sharpener" into a google search, you get 488 results, or you get about 142,000 results without the quotes.
After all, every young boy learns in about 3rd grade, if you stick your pencil between Suzy's legs, 9 months later she will send you a whole box of very small pink and blue pencils and make you pay for them for the next 18 years......
* Sorry, I could not resist the urge to post this. After all, it's just slightly past April 1, and it's hard to get out of the mind frame of April Fools day, and recover from the April 1, prank hangover.
KenK wrote:

I just did this a few days ago . Assuming the teeth still have sufficient set , all you need is a triangle file . Keep it square with the width of the blade , angled slightly on the length so that the cutting face of the tooth is slightly angled . Look at the teeth with a magnifying glass to see what I mean ...
--
Snag