Saw Blade Recommendation

I am looking for some sort of demolition blade for my circular saw to cut through asphalt shingles and plywood. Any recommendations?
Mike D.

Maybe not the answer you want to hear...
I have torn down two garages, and, in both cases, I bought several really cheap carbide blades for around $4 / each. I went through 3-4 on each project cutting the roof into reasonable pieces.
JK

Actually it was about the answer I was expecting.

I just want to tear the shingles and plywood (or whatever) to get to the rafters to replace, straighten them out. Roof line is heavily bowed.

At this point do you KNOW it is the rafters?
Most often what I've seen with uneven roofs is plywood problems. It sags between the rafters because it's thin, or it was placed/nailed too close to the edge vs on center. The place I just finished roofing had no spacing on some plywood ends which caused buckling. One of the planes had no plywood spacers on the long side with tightly butted edges. Buckling again.
Mike Dobony wrote:

I'd recommend a reciprocating saw (Sawzall) with demolition blades. You should be able to find a decent one for ~100. If this is for one time use, consider renting.
Demolition blades do exist for circ. saws, but I don't know how common they are in 7-1/4". Fire departments use these for opening up roofs -- most likely 10 or 12 inch blades in a gas powered saw.