Saving Windows Screens

Everytime I replace a screen, a cat claws a hole in it. I thought the whole thing was futile and I'd be replacing at least one screen every week for the rest of my life. Then I saw an ad on the internet that said I could buy a screen saver for $9.99, and there were hundreds of them listed. Hell, it costs more than that just to buy screen for most windows. I paid the $9.99 and chose a cat screen saver. Ever since I have been saving screens because my cats sit in front of the computer waiting for the screen saver to say "meow". Well worth the cost.

Reply to
jw

You are being reported to the Humane Society for polluting the brain of an innocent feline by exposing it to the Vast Wasteland!

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson