Saving Windows Screens

Everytime I replace a screen, a cat claws a hole in it. I thought the whole thing was futile and I'd be replacing at least one screen every week for the rest of my life. Then I saw an ad on the internet that said I could buy a screen saver for $9.99, and there were hundreds of them listed. Hell, it costs more than that just to buy screen for most windows. I paid the $9.99 and chose a cat screen saver. Ever since I have been saving screens because my cats sit in front of the computer waiting for the screen saver to say "meow". Well worth the cost.
On Mar 19, 5:41pm, snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote:

You are being reported to the Humane Society for polluting the brain of an innocent feline by exposing it to the Vast Wasteland!
HB