Save that turkey deepfry oil for biodiesel

Page 2 of 2

Nope, you wouldnt know what an OS was if it bit you on your lard arse.

I never said you did. It was that fool desperately cowering behing SMS that made that stupid pig ignorant claim.

Wrong, as always.
On Fri, 1 Dec 2006 20:13:15 +1100, "Rod Speed"

I own an early computer whose operating system consists of rows of toggle switches.
CWM