Save My Marriage #2

Ooops! The cake plate is beautiful milky/cloudy white glass, plate and base, so I'll be attaching glass to glass.
Thanks!

Probably a stupid idea, but since it can't be fixed anyhow... How about drilling a hole in the top and bottom and sticking a dowel in. I've never drilled glass, but if it could be done, it would substantially increase the glue area. Unless of course you were off by a 64th", and then it wouldn't fit right.
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 06:35:00 +0000, Toller wrote:

Boy, I bet that would look attractive.
Linux Registered User #327951