Saunier Duval 620 combination boiler

Hi I know its unlikely, but does anyway in the group know where I can get a copy of the service manual for the saunier duval 620 combination boiler, the machine is 16 years old now, and has been doing really well, but although the pilot light flickers away quite happily, it fails to start up when the timer switches it on. The diaphragm sensor switch seems to be working ok though. Thanks Pegan
-
I'd try here: http://www.saunier-duval.co.uk/default_main.asp
Alec
Thanks Alec, I had a look there earlier today, buy they dont list the model we have, I think it is too old for them to keep records of, but many thanks anyway. Pegan.

-
One thing I did notice, is that the water pressure was very low this morning when the kids were complaining about the cold water, less than half a bar, I did fill it back up again to 2 bars, but wonder if the pressure sensor tripped, and maybe needs resetting, any ideas? Pegan

-