Sauna Not Working

Our Sauna stopped working a few years ago and we have tried everything. Even contacted the manufactor to replace the electrical mechanism. Nothing worked.......so it has been sitting in my garage for a few years. It is in perfect condition, by looking at it...but not working. Any suggestions on what we could do with the sauna shell? I've thought about using it at a storage or changing room. Any other suggestions????? All reasonable suggestions are welcomed. Thanks.
trax wrote:

May be control panel is bad?

Find someone like a handyman, in your neighborhood and let them look at it in return for allowing them to use it. Saunas are not rocket science. A heating element, maybe a fan, an electric light bulb, and some sort of a timer.

Little more than that with digital control panel contolling temp. and time. Basically what you are saying is correct. Ours has fancy digital readout control panel for temp settings and timer.

I forgot the thermostat. But, anyone with a modicum of electrical knowledge could figure out how to bypass the timer and thermostat to see if the heating element worked or not.