Sauna Not Working

Our Sauna stopped working a few years ago and we have tried everything. Even contacted the manufactor to replace the electrical mechanism. Nothing worked.......so it has been sitting in my garage for a few years. It is in perfect condition, by looking at it...but not working. Any suggestions on what we could do with the sauna shell? I've thought about using it at a storage or changing room. Any other suggestions????? All reasonable suggestions are welcomed. Thanks.

Reply to
trax

May be control panel is bad?

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Find someone like a handyman, in your neighborhood and let them look at it in return for allowing them to use it. Saunas are not rocket science. A heating element, maybe a fan, an electric light bulb, and some sort of a timer.

Reply to
hrhofmann

Hi, Little more than that with digital control panel contolling temp. and time. Basically what you are saying is correct. Ours has fancy digital readout control panel for temp settings and timer.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

I forgot the thermostat. But, anyone with a modicum of electrical knowledge could figure out how to bypass the timer and thermostat to see if the heating element worked or not.

Reply to
hrhofmann