Satellite Pieces Falling in my Yard

I have Satellite Pieces Falling in my Yard. One smashed a window in my house after ripping off my rain gutter. Another put a large dent in the roof of my car. I think there's one stuck in my roof too. They did not say the pieces would damage our property after they blew that satellite thing up. Who do I sue? I'm going to get an attorney today.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Feb 21, 5:27 am, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

How about that large piece stuck in your skull? Attorney? Call John Edwards.He could use the bucks.
Add pictures here
βœ–

better at least find some titanium to try to prove it was sateelte parts
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 04:58:17 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

I KNOW it's satellite parts. Not only do they look like satellite parts, but my neighbor had a satellite dish crash on top of his roof. I noticed that dish on his roof when I was inspecting my roof damages. That dish wasn't there the last time I looked at his roof. I tried to contact him yesterday but I think he went on a vacation to Florida for the month, and I can see no one shoveled his snow. I wish I knew where to contact him because that thing could do serious damage to his roof. I have a hole in my roof with a chunk of metal sticking out about 8 inches above the shingles. It kind of looks like a pipe and is black in color and about 4 inches round. I'm just glad no one was killed. I didn't touch that thing because it might be some sort of radiation, plus the ice on the roof is too slippery to walk on.
So now I got a hole in my roof, broken rain gutter, busted window in the house, plus a dent in my car roof. The government better pay for this or else I'll sue them.
Add pictures here
βœ–
on a serious note i wonder if satellite debris have ever hit a airliner in flight? a football sized piece of debris could do lots of damage
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:
Some village is missing its idiot.
<PLONK>
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 05:27:59 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

You would make more money trolling these parts on Ebay
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

There's probably enough satellite parts on ebay to build 10 satellites ;)
βœ–

Your parents. Its their fault you're such a screw up.

Hitlary will have some spare time in about two weeks.......
Add pictures here
βœ–
richard the st00pid wrote:

Meet Richard the Stupid, aka RtS. I wouldn't plonk him just yet, his incredible stupidity is entertaining at times.
Hey st00pid - check this out: http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/space/02/21/satellite.shootdown/index.html
--

I kill all Google Group posts, you can too.
Take back Usenet <--> http://improve-usenet.org

It broke into pieces no larger than a football. I haven't seen any mention when exactly the pieces will fall.
Anyone know?
It would be nice if one fell harmlessly into my yard.
I hear they go for a nice price.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Terry wrote:

"Due to the relatively low altitude of the satellite at the time of the engagement, debris will begin to re-enter the earth’s atmosphere immediately. Nearly all of the debris will burn up on reentry within 24-48 hours and the remaining debris should re-enter within 40 days. "
http://www.defenselink.mil/releases/release.aspx?releaseid 704
--

I kill all Google Group posts, you can too.
Take back Usenet <--> http://improve-usenet.org
βœ–

Obviously, in a football fied.
Or several.

Most burn up. For some reason, the smaller they are the more likely that is, but I don't understand why.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Wouldn't it burn up on re-entry?
Add pictures here
βœ–

Probably one of your neighbors screwing with you.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Cheesedick, between that and the the subject of this thread I got in some good laughs.
And the poor village where Jim Mclaughlin lives. I hope I can avoid that sad place.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Feb 21, 3:27 am, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I'm often dismissive of conspiracy theories but I think that those satellite pieces are in fact part of the satellite Bush used to mastermind--yeah, I wrote Bush and mastermind in the same sentence-- the 9-11 attacks. The satellite that the military shot down had a giant magnifying glass used to burn down the WTC buildings.
Add pictures here
βœ–

No, it contained the missing Al Gore ballots from Florida. If they come down in Antarctica they will melt the entire ice cap.
Add pictures here
βœ–