sash windows

I'm new to this newsgroup thing so 'scuse me.
I am looking for plans for making sash windows from scratch. I have a very old wooden house which I am slowly(!!) fixing.I am a competent carpenter, would just like to see some working drawings.
Can anyone help?
Thanks
yammezz

The alternative would be to pop down to your local archtectural salvage yard, and pick up a damaged one, and pull it apart.
:)I'm new to this newsgroup thing so 'scuse me. :) :)I am looking for plans for making sash windows from scratch. I have a very :)old wooden house which I am slowly(!!) fixing.I am a competent carpenter, :)would just like to see some working drawings. :) :)Can anyone help? :) :)Thanks :) :)yammezz :)
Try The Old House Chronicle: archives show several articles dealing with wooden sash.
http://www.oldhousechronicle.org/common/ohc_index.html#sub2_1

"Repairing Old and Historic Windows" ISBN 0-89133-185-9 might be useful TB
I just measured an old one and bought some clear 2X4's and started building........... I did make the glass rabbett 3/4" deep for thermopane. Works fine

very