Sash Replacement Kits

Have you had experience with the various sash replacement kits available from various companies? Any suggestions?
We have received an estimate of about $1700 for 10 windows from MW (Lowes), and an estimate of about $2600 for the same 10 windows from Jeld-wen (Home Depot). The Jeld Wen windows seem like they have a better quality, but would like to see what experiences others have had.
The windows that we are looking at are argon-filled with a low E coating.
Thank you, Steve